Please see below for upcoming events for registered the Midlands Energy Professionals.
If you would like to attend, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you membership costs.
Shaping our future
March 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Association of Midlands Energy Professionals (MEP) invites you to join us for our THIRD annual event for energy assessors and other energy professionals, under the title:
“SHAPING OUR FUTURE”
We aim to build on the previous successful events “ASSESSORS YOU ARE NOT ALONE” when Dr. Peter Bonfield was our keynote speaker and “ONLY QUALITY COUNTS”.
In 2019, BREXIT is on the horizon, the proposed QUALITY MARK will finally be introduced, MEES is having an impact all of which along with other initiatives and pressures, will make 2019 a year of challenge but also opportunity.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Gavin Dunn – CEO, Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- THE ROLE AND WORK OF THE BUILDING REGULATIONS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- With particular reference to energy, ventilation and indoor environmental quality of buildings, an update on what we expect to happen next and speculate on other likely outcomes.
- Martyn Reed – Managing Director, Elmhurst Energy
- “A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR ENERGY ASSESSMENT”
- New initiatives of interest to energy professionals
- David Weatherall – Head of Policy, Energy Saving Trust
- THE CHANGING FACE OF ENERGY ADVICE
- recent policy developments in energy advice including how policy is changing the need for advice, what different organisations are doing to provide advice, and what the future is of energy advice and where Energy Assessors fit in
- Simon Ayers – CEO Trustmark and EHC Lead on Quality Mark implementation
- UPDATE ON QUALITY MARK SCHEME
- Andrew Parkin – Director of Energy Certification, STROMA
- UPDATE ON QUALITY MARK SCHEME FOR ASSESSORS
We will again have a BBC “Question Time” style session where you can put questions to a panel of experts on a topic of interest, concern or controversy!
There will be a select number of exhibitors whose products & services will be of interest. You will also be able to see what Accreditation Schemes have new to offer.
Date: Wednesday 27th March 2019 (10.00 to 16.30).
Venue: SSDC HQ, Wolverhampton Rd, Codsall WV8 1PX (near M54 Jct 2 & M6 Jct 10a).
Cost £50.00 for MEP members; £60.00 for non-members
- please complete the attached Booking Form (Click Here) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- make payment by either method shown on the booking form
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chairman – MEP